Washtenaw County Upward Sports
Experience the difference!
We are a Basketball and Cheerleading league for youth in Washtenaw County.
Please see What Is Upward and About Us for more information on our program.
The Latest Washtenaw County Upward News:
- Registration is now open. Register for the 2017 league season HERE.
- We have moved the location for the Evaluations from WCA to St. Luke Lutheran Church on Washtenaw in Ann Arbor (4205 Washtenaw Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48108). Right next to the police station east of MI-23. Please make a note of this for whatever evaluation you have. It will NOT be at WCA, but at St. Luke Lutheran Church.
- Important Dates: First practice January 16th, First game February 4th, Ceremony is Sunday March 26th. Tournament is the week after ceremony.
- A HUGE thank you to our 2016 season sponsors. MVP Awards Ceremony Title Sponsor - Dance Xplosion. Full Court Sponsors - Ann Arbor Christian School, Ann Arbor Smiles, Molly's Sun Select, Probility Physical Therapy, Tall Paul's Pickles. All Star Sponsors - Creation Keeper, Genova Real Estate, Keystone Church, Living Water Church, Veda Engineering. Tournament Sponsor - Concordia University. Thank you for your generous support of our league and ministry. Sponsorships like theirs help us to support scholarship needs and help to offset our facility rental fees.
Thank you also to our practice location facilities. Most offer the space free of charge to our league and a couple offer a reduced rate to basically cover custodial fees. Practices are held at Christ Our King (Saline), Huron Valley Catholic School (Ypsilanti), St. Luke Lutheran Church (AA), York Baptist Church (Milan), Knox Presbyterian (AA), and First United Methodist Church (Saline). We are so very appreciative of the support all of the locations lend to our Upward Sports Ministry.
- Join the action over at Washtenaw County Upward Sports League on Facebook. Be sure to "Like" us to stay up to date and informed. Lots of pictures, videos, hot off the press news ... come on over and join us there.