Washtenaw County Upward Sports
Experience the difference!
We are a Basketball and Cheerleading league for youth in Washtenaw County.
Please see What Is Upward and About Us for more information on our program.
The Latest Washtenaw County Upward News: Check Back Weekly For Updates
- Registration for the 2015 Upward season is now open!
- For online registration and details please click HERE.
- Thank you to all our campers and volunteers who helped make this year's Upward Basketball summer camp a huge success!!
A HUGE thank you to our 2014 sponsors. MVP Awards Ceremony Title Sponsor - Dance Xplosion, Full Court Sponsorships - AA Smiles, Molly's Sun Select and Probility Physical Therapy, All Star Sponsor Vision Community Church.
Thank you also to our practice location facilities. Most offer the space free of charge to our league and a couple offer a reduced rate to basically cover custodial fees. Practices are held at Christ Our King (Saline), Huron Valley Catholic School (Ypsilanti), St. Luke Lutheran Church (AA), York Baptist Church (Milan), Knox Presbyterian (AA), and First United Methodist Church (Saline). We are so very appreciative of the support all of the locations lend to our Upward Sports Ministry.
- THANK YOU!!! A HUGE thank you to our 2013 past season sponsors! MVP Awards Ceremony Title Sponsor: Dance Xplosion. Also to our Full Court Sponsors: Ann Arbor Smiles, Concordia University, Mr. Roof and Probility Physical Therapy. Thank you to our All Star Sponsors: Cueter Chrysler Jeep Dodge, Jett's Pizza-Saline, RepairClinic.com and Ann Arbor Optometry. And thank you to our single banner All Star Sponsors: Christ Church Ann Arbor and Vision Community Church.
- Join the action over at Washtenaw County Upward Sports League on Facebook. Be sure to "Like" us to stay up to date and informed. Lots of pictures, videos, hot off the press news ... come on over and join us there.